“Can you hear me?” Those four words have spawned television commercials and late-night comedy skits, but in the field, communication isn’t a laughing matter—it’s a matter of success or failure, and often, life or death.
So, how do you ensure that your mission-critical communications are secure and reliable? Enter Cambium PTP 700 Connectivity Kits. They’re the answer for mission-critical communications in government, industrial and public safety spaces. The PTP 700 is now even easier and faster to deploy as part of Cambium Networks’ new turnkey connectivity kit.
- It’s widely deployed (Currently deployed in Federal Agency and DoD Programs of Record).
- It’s an industry leader with the longest range, highest capacity and best spectral efficiency. It has an ultra-wide frequency band with a continuous 4400–5925 MHz and 7125–8500 MHz combines 12 separate PTP radios into a single platform.
- It’s portable, tool-less and turnkey. Simple to install, operate and maintain, it can be deployed by a two-person team in 30 minutes.
- It has the lowest total cost of ownership of anything on the market.
- There is a single source for warranty and support/system and firmware upgrades
What’s Included in the Connectivity Kit?
- Rapid Deploy 18-meter tactical mast—it’s currently the highest deployable mast on the market with a 50lb. payload
- All MILSPEC components (major components, ancillaries, cables, connectors, transport cases)
- Hardened PoE with routing and switching
- Auto-alignment or manual positioners with no soldier intervention
- Hardened transport cases
Cambium PTP 700
The PTP 700 Tactical Microwave Line-of-Sight (MLoS) Connectivity Kit provides long-range wireless broadband connectivity in point-to-point and point-to-multipoint topologies up to 250 km. Proven globally in multiple combat and expeditionary operations, the PTP 700 delivers up to 450 Mbps throughput and has the highest spectral efficiency in the industry. Long range connectivity to 250 km with no power amplifier required, it has dynamic spectrum optimization to mitigate jamming. It also has the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) available on the market today.
What are its Capabilities?
- FIPS 140-2
- TAA Compliant
- NTIA SPS and DoD (J/F-12) Spectrum Certified
- Dynamic Spectrum Optimization (DSO)
- Full-time spectrum analyzer with Spectrum Expert
- Simultaneous IPv4 and IPv6
- LPI/LPD Capabilities
- Efficient with low lifecycle costs/TCO
Learn more about Cambium PTP 700.
One Radio. Many Missions.