TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALEEffective August 19, 2015
CHANGES.We may alter the Materials and Services We offer you and/or choose to modify, suspend or discontinue this Website at any time and without notifying you. We may also change, update, add or remove provisions (collectively, “modifications”) of these Terms from time to time. Because everyone benefits from clarity, we promise to inform you of any modifications to these Terms by posting the most current version on this Website. Any modifications to these Terms are effective upon posting to our Website and your access to and use of the Website will be subject to the then current Terms that we make available on the Website. If you object to any such modifications, your sole recourse shall be to cease using this Website. Continued use of this Website following notice of any such modifications indicates you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the modifications. Also, please know that these Terms may be superseded by expressly-designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. These expressly-designated legal notices or terms are incorporated into these Terms and supersede the provision(s) of these Terms that are designated as being superseded.
GENERAL USE.The Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you promise that you are at least 18 years of age and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website. We invite you to use this Website for individual, consumer purposes (“Permitted Purposes”) – enjoy! In these Terms we are granting you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use and to display the Materials; your right to use the Materials is conditioned on your compliance with these Terms. You have no other rights in this Website or any Materials and you may not modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of this Website or Materials in any manner. If you make copies of any of this Website while engaging in Permitted Purposes then we ask that you be sure to keep on all of the copies that you make all of our copyright and other proprietary notices as they appear on this Website. Unfortunately, if you breach any of these Terms, the above license will terminate automatically and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials (and any copies thereof). Cambium Networks may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users or visitors who violate these Terms.
USING THIS WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE’S SERVICES.We appreciate you visiting this Website and allow you to do just that – stop by and leisurely check it out without registering with us. However, in order to access certain password-restricted areas of this Website (such as viewing this Website’s blog posts, community forum and other user Submissions (defined below)) and to use certain Services and Materials offered on and through this Website, you must successfully register an account with us. In connection with your use of our Services, you agree and consent to us sending you announcements, administrative messages, and other information about our services. You may opt out of some, but not all, of those communications.
PASSWORD RESTRICTED AREAS OF THIS WEBSITE.You may need an account with us in order to use some of our Services accessible through this Website or to access Materials on the Website. If you establish an account with us, you will be required to submit information including the following through the account registration page on this Website:
- A working email address;
- First and last name and job title;
- Company name, address and telephone number;
- Preferred username and password.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS.By using the Website and/or the Services provided on or through the Website, you consent to receiving electronic communications from us. These electronic communications may include notices about applicable fees and charges, transactional information and other information concerning or related to the Website and/or Services provided on or through the Website. These electronic communications are part of your relationship with us. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES.We think links are convenient, and We sometimes provide links on his Website to third-party websites. If you use these links, you will leave this Website. We are not obligated to review any third-party websites that you link to from this Website, We do not control any of the third-party websites, and we are not responsible for any of the third-party websites (or the products, services, or content available through any of them). Thus, We do not endorse or make any representations about such third-party websites, any information, software, products, services, or materials found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to from this Website, you do this entirely at your own risk and you must follow the privacy policies and terms and conditions for those third-party websites. Certain areas of this Website may allow you to interact and/or conduct transactions with one or more third-party websites, and, if applicable, allow you to configure your privacy settings in that third-party website account to permit your activities on this Website to be shared with your contacts in your third-party site account.
SUBMISSIONS.Certain areas of this Website (e.g., our community forum, blogs, chat rooms or customer ratings and review areas) may permit you to submit feedback, information, data, text, software, messages, or other materials (each, a “user Submission”). You agree that you are solely responsible for all of your user Submissions and that any such user Submission is considered both non-confidential and non-proprietary. Further, we do not guarantee that you will be able to edit or delete any user Submission you have submitted. By submitting any user Submission, you are promising us that:
- You own all rights in your user Submissions (including, without limitation, all rights to the reproduction and display of your user Submissions) or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your user Submissions to enable you to grant to us the rights in your user Submissions as described in these Terms;
- You have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your user Submissions;
- Your user Submissions do not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- You voluntarily agree to waive all “moral rights” that you may have in your user Submission;
- Any information contained in your user Submission is not known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- Your user Submission does not violate any law (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- Your user Submission is not, and may not reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- You were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for submitting your user Submission;
- Your user Submission does not incorporate materials from a third-party website, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than your own);
- Your user Submission does not contain any viruses, “Trojan horses” worms, spyware, adware, or other potentially damaging programs or files or any links to any potentially damaging programs or files or any hyperlinks that lead to sites that violate any of these Terms;
- Your user Submission does not solicit any person’s private information or include any private information of yourself or any other person, or alter the opinions or comments posted by others in a user Submission;
- Your user Submission does not contain any information that you consider confidential, proprietary, or personal; and
- Your user Submission does not contain or constitute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation. By submitting a user Submission, you grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, royalty-free license (sublicensable through multiple tiers) to:
- Use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display your user Submissions (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed;
- Use (and permit others to use) your user Submission in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that We deem appropriate in our sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate your user Submission or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service);
- Display advertisements in connection with your user Submissions and to use your user Submissions for advertising and promotional purposes.
UNAUTHORIZED ACTIVITIES.To be clear, we authorize your use of this Website only for Permitted Purposes. Any other use of this Website beyond the Permitted Purposes is prohibited and, therefore, constitutes unauthorized use of this Website. This is because as between you and us, all rights in this Website remain our property. Unauthorized use of this Website may result in violation of various United States and international copyright laws. Because we prefer keeping this relationship drama-free, we want to give you examples of things to avoid. So, unless you have written permission from us stating otherwise, you are not authorized to use this Website in any of the following ways (these are examples only and the list below is not a complete list of everything that you are not permitted to do):
- For any public or commercial purpose which includes use of this Website on another site or through a networked computer environment;
- In a manner that modifies, publicly displays, publicly performs, reproduces or distributes any of this Website;
- In a manner that violates any local, state, national, foreign, or international statute, regulation, rule, order, treaty, or other law;
- To stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- To impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- To interfere with or disrupt this Website or servers or networks connected to this Website;
- To use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with this Website; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of this Website or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to this Website, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.“Cambium Networks” is a trademark that belongs to us. Other trademarks, names and logos on this Website are the property of their respective owners. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, all Materials, including the arrangement of them on this Website are our sole property, Copyright © 2015. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise required or limited by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission, or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner or license. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and encourage you to do the same. Accordingly, We have a policy of removing user Submissions that violate intellectual property rights of others, suspending access to this Website (or any portion thereof) to any user who uses this Website in violation of someone’s intellectual property rights, and/or terminating in appropriate circumstances the account of any user who uses the this Website in violation of someone’s intellectual property rights. Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512, We have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe your copyright or other intellectual property right is being infringed by a user of this Website, please provide written notice to our Agent for notice of claims of infringement:
Attn: Sally J. Rau, General Counsel
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTo be sure the matter is handled immediately, your written notice must:
- Contain your physical or electronic signature;
- Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property alleged to have been infringed;
- Identify the allegedly infringing material in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- Contain adequate information by which we can contact you (including postal address, telephone number, and e-mail address);
- Contain a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material or other intellectual property is not authorized by the owner, the owner’s agent or the law;
- Contain a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- Contain statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property right owner.
Submitting a DMCA Counter-NotificationWe will notify you that we have removed or disabled access to copyright-protected material that you provided, if such removal is pursuant to a validly received DMCA take-down notice. In response, you may provide our Agent with a written counter-notification that includes the following information:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
4. Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which We may be located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Termination of Repeat InfringersWe reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate the account or access of any user of this Website or Service who is the subject of repeated DMCA or other infringement notifications.]