When it comes to faster broadband, say YES to more requests!
Your customers need faster connectivity, but they can’t wait for fiber to be installed. No problem—Cambium Networks has the solution! Our hybrid network solutions empower you to expand fiber infrastructure wirelessly—allowing you to deliver high bandwidth, low latency and overall faster speeds at lower costs. Using this approach, you can expand networks in days or weeks—all without the time and cost of running additional cable.
What Sets Us Apart
- Software tools make it easy to plan coverage and capacity
- Centralized cloud management optimizes the entire wireless network
- Solutions can service single locations up through large-scale, citywide deployments
- Easily add capacity as end users demand
- Deploy connectivity at a fraction of the cost and time of trenching fiber
- Free up capital for fiber rollouts in high-priority areas by deploying gigabit wireless broadband elsewhere
- Highly reliable equipment reduces maintenance costs
Learn how dark fiber was extended with gigabit fixed wireless to serve ultra-fast, ultra-low-latency service to the most demanding customers—online gamers—in Perth, Australia.
60 GHz cnWave V5000 point-to-point or point-to-multipoint Distribution Node
Learn how to quickly and efficiently extend the fiber core
Listen to this podcast on Terragraph mesh technology, and learn how wireless mesh architectures maintain high capacity and low latency
Learn about the business case for wireless over fiber
cnHeat | Use heat mapping to exactly model coverage and throughput of outdoor networks