Cambium's ONE Network
A utility can be counted on to always be available. For many people, connectivity is now a utility. Cambium Networks delivers exceptional digital experiences with a network fabric that is easy to deploy, reliable and economical.
Traditional networks have become too complex. They are designed by engineers to be deployed by managed by engineers and to a large extent to be used to by engineers. Cambium’s ONE Network is our framework leading to making the network operate with the efficiency of a utility. Cambium’s ONE Network lets you manage the network fabric as a whole rather than the individual elements, enabling you to focus more resources on your business to deliver best-in-class Total Cost of Ownership that Just Works.
Find out more in the Cambium Networks Overview brochure.
Cambium’s ONE Network enables excellent online experiences with fewer resources and IT personnel. Enterprises, managed service providers, broadband service providers, and government agencies can not only shift resources from managing a wide range of network technologies in silos to managing the network fabric holistically, thus freeing up IT resources to focus on their business and specific applications. This efficiency is achieved through automated tools in Cambium’s ONE Network to plan, deploy monitor and optimize: reducing the human introduced errors in configuration and eliminating security holes.
- Enterprise efficiency: A Fortune 150 oil and gas producer with global operations is improving oil field operational efficiency and enabling digital transformation initiatives with an integrated wireless communications infrastructure. Read more here.
- Broadband Service Provider growth: Pentanet is building neXus, a multi-gigabit fixed wireless network across the metro area in Perth, Australia, to provide internet access for business and residential subscribers. Read more here.
- Comprehensive Education coverage: Devonport High School for Boys rapidly rolled out digital delivery of teaching with a wireless infrastructure that enables a serverless school that delivers cloud-based, personalized learning. Read more here.
- Scalable Municipal Wi-Fi backhaul: The City of San José, California has deployed public Wi-Fi in strategic corridors within the downtown area. This Smart City Vision project leverages the latest cnWave 60 GHz as the network infrastructure installed on streetlights, traffic lights, and buildings throughout the downtown corridor to support a network of outdoor Wi-Fi access points. Read more here.
Cambium’s ONE Network provides a complete networking infrastructure portfolio along with cnMaestro X single pane of glass management for the entire network that enables enteprises and service provider operators to:
- Simplify operations with a secure converged network. With a comprehensive view from edge to cloud, network operators can easily manage ONE network fabric of multiple types of technologies from a central location. Technologies include:
- Indoor, outdoor and wall plate Wi-Fi access points, including Wi-Fi 6/6E
- Indoor and hardened switches
- Security and SD-WAN solutions
- Fixed wireless point-to-point and point-to-multipoint solutions at 3 GHz CBRS, 5 GHz, 6 GHz, 28 GHz and 60 GHz
- Quality of Experience (QoE) optimization of end user experiences
- Implement intelligent automation across all elements. Operational efficiency is achieved through automation. In addition to centralized management, with a single converged network, the system automatically applies best practices. It’s like having your best technician on every installation, upgrade, and provisioning task.
- Deliver consistently predictable performance. Automate the delivery of predictable user experiences through application optimization. With visibility of application usage and performance, you can customize plans for different segments thus reducing churn as well as support calls.
Affordability, simplicity, economics, and performance are more important than ever. Cambium Networks equipment is designed to work together. A common set of application programming interfaces (API), enables the equipment to efficiently work together as a whole while also facilitating interoperability with existing services without requiring a mediation device. These APIs are also available to our ecosystem partners and other third parties who use them to build new service capabilities on top of our platform.
Cambium ONE Network for Service Providers
Press Release: Cambium Networks Solves Network Complexity, Labor, and Spectrum Scarcity Challenges for Internet Service Providers with 6 GHz Fixed Wireless and Cambium ONE Network
Webinar: Watch the webinar replay detailing the full launch
Cambium ONE Network for Enterprises and Managed Service Providers
Press Release: Cambium Networks’ New ONE Network for Enterprise and MSPs Simplifies Operations, Improves Efficiency and Enables Delivery of Outstanding Online Experiences
Webinar: Watch the webinar replay detailing the full launch
Robust, reliable and ready network fabric can tackle the toughest connectivity challenges—our products are always up to the task. But it’s our suite of integrated solutions and services that enable network operators to achieve truly optimal performance—empowering unparalleled experiences at an affordable cost.
- Wi-Fi 6 and 6E – indoor and outdoor
- Fixed Wireless – 5G NR, licensed and unlicensed
- Planning for fixed wireless and Wi-Fi
- Installation verification
- Centralized management
- Application Control
- Positioning System
- Command Center
- Quality of Experience (QoE)
The way support should be.
Some wireless providers think the job is over when the install is complete—but that’s not the case with us.
We know that your needs change over time. We know unforeseen issues arise and we know that when they do, you need a partner by your side. That’s why we’re pleased to offer lifetime limited warranties on our products, and white-glove, 24/7/365 technical support.