Cambium's ONE Network
Digital experiences are part of daily life. Yet, the daily life of an enterprise or service provider is more complicated than ever.
- Budgets are tight
- Skilled staff is hard to come by
- Usage patterns are constantly changing
- The complexity of the network is increasing
Traditional networks have become too complex. They are designed by engineers to be deployed and managed by engineers and to a large extent used by engineers. Cambium’s ONE Network is our framework that makes the network operate with the efficiency of a utility. Cambium’s ONE Network lets you focus on the business and applications rather than the elements so that you can consistently deliver excellent end-user experiences.
Find out more in the Cambium Networks Overview brochure.
ONE Network enables excellent online experiences with fewer resources and IT personnel. Enterprises, managed service providers, broadband service providers, and government agencies can shift to managing the network holistically, freeing up IT resources to focus on their business and specific applications.
Our broadband fabric weaves together numerous networking standards and reduces complexities, helping network operators create purpose-built, reliable networks that are cost efficient and secure.
- Enterprise efficiency: A Fortune 150 oil and gas producer with global operations is improving oil field operational efficiency and enabling digital transformation initiatives with an integrated wireless communications infrastructure. Read more here.
- Broadband Service Provider growth: Pentanet is building neXus, a multi-gigabit fixed wireless network across the metro area in Perth, Australia, to provide internet access for business and residential subscribers. Read more here.
- Comprehensive Education coverage: Devonport High School for Boys rapidly rolled out digital delivery of teaching with a wireless infrastructure that enables a serverless school that delivers cloud-based, personalized learning. Read more here.
- Scalable Municipal Wi-Fi backhaul: The City of San José, California has deployed public Wi-Fi in strategic corridors within the downtown area. This Smart City Vision project leverages the latest cnWave 60 GHz as the network infrastructure installed on streetlights, traffic lights, and buildings throughout the downtown corridor to support a network of outdoor Wi-Fi access points. Read more here.
Cambium’s ONE Network provides a complete networking infrastructure portfolio along with cnMaestro X single pane of glass management for the entire network that enables enteprises and service provider operators to:
- Simplify operations with a secure converged network. With a comprehensive view from edge to cloud, network operators can easily manage ONE network fabric of multiple types of technologies from a central location. Technologies include:
- Indoor, outdoor and wall plate Wi-Fi access points, including Wi-Fi 6/6E
- Indoor and hardened switches
- Security and SD-WAN solutions
- Fixed wireless point-to-point and point-to-multipoint solutions at 3 GHz CBRS, 5 GHz, 6 GHz, 28 GHz and 60 GHz
- Quality of Experience (QoE) optimization of end user experiences
- Implement intelligent automation across all elements. Operational efficiency is achieved through automation. In addition to centralized management, with a single converged network, the system automatically applies best practices. It’s like having your best technician on every installation, upgrade, and provisioning task.
- Deliver consistently predictable performance. Automate the delivery of predictable user experiences through application optimization. With visibility of application usage and performance, you can customize plans for different segments thus reducing churn as well as support calls.
Each one of our technologies is purpose-built to optimize performance and minimize OPEX. We leverage the latest standards and innovate to deliver the highest business value. Examples include:
- Delivering gigabit speeds over fixed wireless to a range of 2 miles using the new 6 GHz frequency band
- Developing Combo PON solutions that maximize options with multi-gigabit XGS-PON, gigabit GPON, or a simultaneous combination of both on the same port
- Simplifying 5G Fixed technology without requiring an EPC core
- Distributed mesh solutions in millimeter wave architectures
- Simplifying security with integrated SD-WAN
- Industry leading RF spectral efficiency with 14×14 Massive MU-MIMO technology
Cambium’s ONE Network for Service Providers
2023 Cambium Connections Presentation Replay: Watch now
Press Release: Cambium Networks Solves Network Complexity, Labor, and Spectrum Scarcity Challenges for Internet Service Providers with 6 GHz Fixed Wireless and Cambium ONE Network
Cambium’s ONE Network for Enterprises and Managed Service Providers
Cambium Connections 2023 Replay: Watch now
Robust, reliable and ready network fabric can tackle the toughest connectivity challenges—our products are always up to the task. But it’s our suite of integrated solutions and services that enable network operators to achieve truly optimal performance—empowering unparalleled experiences at an affordable cost.
- Wi-Fi 6 and 6E – indoor and outdoor
- Fixed Wireless – 5G NR, licensed and unlicensed
- Planning for fixed wireless and Wi-Fi
- Installation verification
- Centralized management
- Application Control
- Positioning System
- Command Center
- Quality of Experience (QoE)
The way support should be.
Some wireless providers think the job is over when the install is complete—but that’s not the case with us.
We know that your needs change over time. We know unforeseen issues arise and we know that when they do, you need a partner by your side. That’s why we’re pleased to offer lifetime limited warranties on our products, and white-glove, 24/7/365 technical support.