To report a potential vulnerability in Cambium Networks products or report an incident involving the Cambium Networks corporate network please email us at email@example.com.
SECURITY VULNERABILITY NOTICES:
- May 1, 2023 – Framing Frames Vulnerability
- March 13, 2023 – SVB Update: Beware of Phishing
- March 23, 2022 – Okta compromise
- February 1, 2022 – Pkexec pwnkit vulnerability
- December 28, 2021 – Apache Log4j2 vulnerability
To report a potential vulnerability in Cambium Networks products or report an incident involving the Cambium Networks corporate network please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To receive vulnerability notifications and security updates, please fill out the form to the right.
RECENT SECURITY ADVISORIES:
- August 4, 2021 – cnMaestro Security Advisory
- July 19, 2021 – cnMaestro Security Advisory
- May 14, 2021 – FragAttacks
- 2021.2 FragAttacks – Wi-Fi Access Points
- 2021.3 FragAttacks – Fixed Wireless
Sign up to receive security notification emails.* required fields