Service providers face ever-increasing demand for capacity in a limited amount of spectrum. The Force 4600 series of subscriber modules (SM) meets this demand offering high performance and low latency across both PMP and PTP deployments.
ePMP 6 GHz Force 4625 Subscriber Module
The Force 4600 Series of SM’s is available in two form factors: the Force 4600C connectorized and the Force 4625 with integrated antenna.
Both models include the following:
- High capacity and latencies less than 5 ms when using ePTP technology.
Proven air interface on top of 802.11ax technology
- Interoperability with the ePMP 4600 Series AP which uses MU-MIMO to achieve more than 4 Gbps per sector by transmitting to two ePMP 4600 Series SM’s simultaneously.
- Security features meeting the requirements of enterprise, industrial, government and service provider users.
Management by Cambium Networks cnMaestro™ management system for easy provisioning, monitoring and upgrades.
- Network planning with LINKPlanner and cnHeat.
- 3-year hardware warranty and support from Cambium Networks.
- Each SM comes with a Power over Ethernet injector and pole mount hardware included.
- Broad selection of high-performance subscriber modules (SM) for point-to-point (PTP) and point-to-multipoint (PMP) fixed wireless broadband applications
- Gbps capacity leveraging 160 MHz channels
- SM in PMP applications interoperates with ePMP 4600 Access Points
- 3-year hardware warranty
Video: ePMP 4600 6 GHz Fixed Wireless Access Point
Gigabit 6 GHz Fixed Wireless is a Reality
“We are on a mission to provide high-quality internet access everywhere we serve. This gives us another tool in the toolkit to do just that,” said Bill Baker, Founder and CEO of Nextlink Internet.
Read the Press Release
6 GHz fixed wireless & Wi-Fi 6E access blanket an outdoor area in São Paulo
Service providers discuss 6 GHz deployment plans and opportunities for Gbps services