Service providers face ever-increasing demand for capacity in a limited amount of spectrum. The Force 4500 series of subscriber modules (SM) meets this demand offering high performance and low latency across both PMP and PTP deployments.
ePMP 5 GHz Force 4500 Series Subscriber Module
The Force 4500 Series of SM’s is available in two form factors: the Force 4600C connectorized and the Force 4625 with integrated antenna.
Both models include the following:
- High capacity and latencies less than 5 ms when using ePTP technology.
- Proven air interface on top of 802.11ax technology
- Interoperability with the ePMP 4500 Series AP which uses MU-MIMO to achieve more than 4 Gbps per sector by transmitting to two ePMP 4500 Series SM’s simultaneously.
- Security features meeting the requirements of enterprise, industrial, government and service provider users.
- Management by Cambium Networks cnMaestro™ management system for easy provisioning, monitoring and upgrades.
- Network planning with LINKPlanner and cnHeat.
- 3-year hardware warranty and support from Cambium Networks.
- Each SM comes with a Power over Ethernet injector and pole mount hardware included.
- Broad selection of high-performance subscriber modules (SM) for point-to-point (PTP) and point-to-multipoint (PMP) fixed wireless broadband applications
- SM in PMP applications interoperates with ePMP 4500 Access Points