National Law Enforcement
When the mission is critical, connectivity is essential.
Cambium Networks has long supported our nation’s most vital organizations. Proudly providing the FBI, DEA and Border Security with communication and situational awareness solutions for years, our technologies support high-capacity/low-latency requirements for next-generation surveillance cameras, radars and sensory applications.
With one robust, rugged and reliable wireless network, you can support multiple applications, including: voice, data, video surveillance, network redundancy, border patrol, disaster recovery and more. Our ultra-wideband radios support government frequencies of 4.4 – 5.9 GHz and 7.1 – 8.5 GHz, and all solutions are officially authorized:
- FIPS 140-2 AES 256-validated
- NTIA- and JF12-approved
- MIL STD 810H-rated hardware
- Easy to set up in the field—with no special tools required
- Centralized cloud management makes it easy to monitor and control the entire network from one location
- Deploy one location or expand to provide multiple services across a vast area
- Easily add connectivity as needs evolve
- Hardware can accommodate multiple frequencies—reducing the need to stock spare parts
- Spectrally optimized; our solutions use half the spectrum of alternative systems