Cambium Networks is committed to the broadband service provider market. Last week, we showcased our solutions at the Wireless ISP Association’s (WISPA) WISPAPALOOZA event in Las Vegas. It was energizing and invigorating to meet people in person after 18 months.
- At our Open House event, we presented our latest technology and thanked our customers and channel partners for their advice and guidance in our first 10 years.
- Many network operators attended our technical sessions on the new 60 GHz cnWave™ and ePMP™ fixed wireless solutions.
- Cambium Networks team members and customers participated on panel discussions sharing field experiences and best practices.
- Our trade show booth was busy interacting with network operators getting an up-close view of our technology.
- Wireless network operators shared their challenges from the pandemic and stories of how they are growing to connect new customers and offer more services.
Cambium Networks won the “2021 Manufacturer of the Year” award based on the recommendation of their network operator members. We highly value the relationships that we have built with network operators over the years. We will continue to earn their trust as we invest in developing new technologies.
We are sharing the news about our products and services with those who were not able to attend the event. Over the coming days, we will be posting video interviews on our YouTube channel and social media.
If you were unable to attend our Open House during WISPAPALOOZA or would like to hear our presentation again, register for this webinar where we will share the slides we presented and discuss highlights from the show.