What is Bridge-in-a-Box 2Gb?
Each Bridge-in-a-Box comes with two wireless radio modules and power over Ethernet supplies that can be used to extend your network from wherever you have an Ethernet port to wherever you need one. The Gigabit modules use the unlicensed 60 GHz frequency band and are extremely easy to deploy as they come pre-configured and pre-paired to connect.
For those places you couldn’t connect before, Bridge-in-a-Box will get you there today.
How are people using Bridge-in-a-Box?
- Building-to-building connectivity
- Extending Internet Connectivity
- Connecting Remote or outdoor Wi-Fi hotspots
- Remote camera or CCTV video feeds
What are people connecting with Bridge-in-a-Box?
- Machine Shops / Garages / Storage Sheds / Docks / Boat Ramps
- Any remote or outlying buildings
- Remote parking lots
- Campus Buildings
- Building to Building
- Cabins and Lodges
- Construction Sites
- Temporary Events such as Concerts, Farmers Markets, etc.
- Athletic Fields and Events
Bridge-in-a-Box 2Gb Specifications Overview
- Uses the 60 GHz unlicensed frequency band
- Up to 3.6 Gbps total throughput
- Range up to 500 meters (0.3 miles)
- PoE output port for camera or Wi-Fi access point
- 3-Year Warranty
Video: Unboxing the 2 GB Bridge in a Box
Have questions, need install advice or would like to help?
Visit the Cambium Community!