Latest E-rate Updates
The FCC’s Report & Order details how Funding Year 2020 allows USAC time to incorporate the new approach for 2021. Here are the highlights:
- All Category 2 budgets will be renewed for funding year 2021
- Beginning in 2021, Category 2 budgets will be fixed for 5 year periods
- Beginning in 2021, budgets will be based on the entire school district enrollment instead of a per school basis
- The minimum funding floor was raised to $25,000
- The budget allocation per student will be $167 for schools and $4.50 per square feet for libraries
Activate Digital Learning
The FCC’s E-rate Program allows for eligible schools and libraries with funding from the Universal Service Fund to enhance digital learning and stay connected with telecommunications and information services affordably.
The E-rate Program holds two categories for funding. Category 1 Services include Broadband and Internet Access, whereas Category 2 Services cover internal networking infrastructure.
Cambium Networks provides internet connectivity solutions to schools and libraries that are eligible for E-rate Category 1 & 2 funding.
We Strive To Bring Simplicity To E-rate
View Our Resources:
Primary Education Solutions
We offer right-sized network solutions tailored to the requirements of education.
Connecting Classrooms – Cambium Networks Success Stories
“The education system is moving toward cloud-based collaboration, so to maximize efficiency in the classroom, we knew that a reliable wireless network was imperative.”
Sharon Lunceford, Director of Information Technology, Houston County Board of Education
Partner E-rate Resources
E-rate Partner Playbook
Visit the partner portal for all of your 2021 E-rate needs.
Boost Your E-rate Business
Discover how to stand out from the crowd with Cambium Networks.
TCO Profiler for E-rate
Create a benefits analysis to determine the best Wi-Fi solution for your classroom.