Activate Digital Learning
The FCC’s E-rate Program allows for eligible schools and libraries with funding from the Universal Service Fund to enhance digital learning and stay connected with telecommunications and information services affordably.
This program holds two categories for e-rate funding. Category 1 Services include Broadband and Internet Access, whereas Category 2 Services cover internal networking infrastructure.
Cambium Networks provides internet connectivity solutions to schools and libraries that are eligible for either funding category.
Latest E-rate Updates
The FCC’s Report & Order details how Funding Year 2020 allows USAC time to incorporate the new approach for 2021. Here are the highlights:
- All Category 2 budgets will be renewed for funding year 2021
- Beginning in 2021, Category 2 budgets will be fixed for 5 year periods
- Beginning in 2021, budgets will be based on the entire school district enrollment instead of a per school basis
- The minimum funding floor was raised to $25,000
- The budget allocation per student will be $167 for schools and $4.50 per square feet for libraries
We Strive To Bring Simplicity To E-rate Program
View Our Resources:
Contact a Specialist To Discuss Your School Connectivity Needs Today!
Primary Education Solutions
We offer right-sized network solutions tailored to the requirements of education.
Connecting Classrooms – Cambium Networks Success Stories
“The education system is moving toward cloud-based collaboration, so to maximize efficiency in the classroom, we knew that a reliable wireless network was imperative.”
Sharon Lunceford, Director of Information Technology, Houston County Board of Education