COMPETITION OFFICIAL RULES
- No Purchase Necessary TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE IN THIS COMPETITION. A Purchase OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR Chances Of Winning.
- PLAYERS WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN A SKILL-BASED COMPETITION, NOT A GAME OF CHANCE. WINNERS IN THE LIVE GAME WILL BE CHOSEN BASED ON STATED CRITERIA.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED.
- AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATION, SPONSOR OBTAINS RIGHTS FROM PLAYERS TO BROADCAST LIVE AND UNEDITED FOOTAGE FROM THE COMPETITION, AS WELL AS TO LATER BROADCAST, POST AND USE FOOTAGE FROM THE COMPETITION IN ANY MEDIUM, IN PERPETUITY, FOR PROMOTIONAL OR ANY OTHER PURPOSES.
BY ENTERING (OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING) IN THE COMPETITION, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH CREATE A CONTRACT SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, SUCH CONTRACT INCLUDES GRANTS OF RIGHTS AND INDEMNITIES TO SPONSOR FROM YOU, A CLASS ACTION WAIVER AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Cambium Networks Live Trivia Game Competition (the “Competition”) is intended as a fun way to build awareness of Cambium Networks products, services and solutions. To enter or win a prize in the Competition, you must, as of the time of entry, be a legal U.S. resident, 18 years of age or older and have reached the age of majority in your state of residence (includes DC). You must also be a registered contributor to the Cambium Networks “Community,” available at URL http://community.cambiumnetworks.com (“Community Site”). All entrants must be available to participate remotely in a live trivia game to take place on or about October 31, 2018 (“Live Game”), and each must have access to a reliable, high-speed Internet connection and a computer capable of running GoToWebinar®. Competition is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. COMPETITION IS OPEN ONLY TO CAMBIUM NETWORKS OPERATORS WHO HAVE REGISTERED WITH THE CAMBIUM NETWORKS COMMUNITY. Employees, contractors and partners of Cambium Networks, Inc. (“Sponsor”) are not eligible to enter or play. GoToWebinar® is a registered trademark of GetGo, Inc., which is not a sponsor of this Competition.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period of the Competition begins on or about 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on October 10, 2018 and all Entries must be received by Sponsor on or before 11:59 p.m. CST on October 20, 2018 (this period, the “Entry Period”) to be eligible for consideration.
- HOW TO ENTER: Log in to the Community Site and visit the page located at URL http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/ePMP-2000-and-1000/Cambium-Connect-Game-Show/m-p/92609 (the “Competition Page”) of that site during the Entry Period. Then, post a message to volunteer as a Player in the Live Game (your “Entry”). If you are not already a registered member of the Community, you must register at URL https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/register and complete all necessary registration steps before you can post an Entry. If you have questions about GoToWebinar®, computer system or internet requirements, or other technical questions, please contact Ray Savich at email@example.com before the end of the Entry Period; Sponsor is not responsible for failure of any entrant’s technology or equipment, or any entrant’s inability to complete the entry process as described. All complete and eligible Entries will be entered in the Competition. Only Entries received during the Entry Period will be considered; late Entries will be disqualified. For purposes of this Competition, your entry is “received” when the Community Site’s servers record the entry information and submission. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming entry or “thanks for entering” message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an Entry for purposes of this Competition. The database clock of the Community Site’s server will be the official timekeeper for the Competition. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their Entry, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All entries that are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, forged or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Competition at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Assurance of delivery of Entries is the sole responsibility of the entrant. By participating in the Competition, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules” and the decisions of Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects.
- INDEMNITY: By submitting an Entry, entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, agencies, retailers, wholesalers, distributors, and promotional and other vendor agencies involved in this Competition from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorney fees) and liabilities (including settlements), resulting from or relating to entrant’s submission, or any information supplied or represented to Sponsor by entrant.
- PLAYER SELECTION: On or about October 31, 2018, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all qualifying Entries to identify three “Players” to participate in the Live Game. Sponsor will promptly notify the potential Players and each must respond (within a Sponsor-designated time period) to confirm availability to participate in the entirety of the Live Game and ability to comply with technical requirements, or potential Player’s spot will be forfeited and an alternate Player will be selected.
- LIVE GAME: During the Live Game, three Players will take turns choosing from among 25 total questions (5 questions in each of 5 categories), and answering the questions. Questions will be focused on topics relevant to Cambium Networks and its products and services. Each question will be assigned a point value (“PV”); for each correct answer, the PV will be added to the Player’s score and for each incorrect answer, the PV will be subtracted. A running total of each Player’s score will be kept throughout the Live Game. Regular play will continue for thirty (30) minutes. At the conclusion of regular play, a final question will be posed to all Players simultaneously. Before the final question is revealed, Players will have an opportunity to make a “wager” of PV in any amount up to the total of their score through the end of regular play. The wagered amount will be added to a Player’s score for a correct answer or subtracted for an incorrect answer. Player order, answers to and PV assigned to each question, determination of correct and incorrect answers by Players, calculation of Player scores and all other aspects of the Live Game will be determined by Sponsor or its designees in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and Sponsor’s decisions on all such matters are final and binding on all Players. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of GoToWebinar® or any other hardware or software used in connection with the Live Game, technical malfunctions, loss of internet connection, failure of communication or any other issue which a) prevents any Player from participation in all or any part of the Live Game or answering any question, OR b) results in any answer during the Live Game not being timely received, heard or understood by the judges. There may be commercial breaks in the Live Game in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and Players agree to remain connected to GoToWebinar® and available to communicate with Sponsor during such breaks.
- PRIZES: Each Player will win a Prize as follows:
- One (1) “Grand Prize Winner”: ePMP AP with beam steer and sector antenna (ARV: $1200)
- Two (2) “Runners Up”: ePMP Bridge in a Box (ARV: $300)
- Total ARV of all Prizes: $1800
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Judging at the Live Game will be conducted by one or more qualified and designated Sponsor representatives. The Player with the highest point count after the final question at the Live Game is the Grand Prize Winner. The other two Players are Runners Up. The Grand Prize Winner will be determined by the judges and announced live at the end of the Live Game. All judges’ decisions are final and binding on all Players. In the event of a tie, Sponsor will award two (2) Grand Prizes.
- WINNER AFFIDAVIT AND PUBLICITY RELEASE. Before any Prize is awarded, each potential Prize winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility (including SSN), prize acceptance form, tax information, assignment of rights, publicity release, and/or mutually acceptable liability releases (collectively, the “Affidavit”) and return the Affidavit within the reasonable specified time. If any potential Prize winner fails or refuses to sign and return such Affidavit within the time period required by Sponsor or if the prize or prize notification is returned as rejected, faulty, unclaimed or returned as undeliverable to such potential prize winner, such potential Prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate may be selected. Upon receipt of completed Affidavit, Prizes will be delivered by November 20, 2018 via UPS to the winner’s address.
- BROADCAST AND PROMOTION: The Live Game will be recorded and the recording will be posted to the Community Site following the conclusion of the game, and promoted via web and social media. The Live Game may also be broadcast/streamed live and unedited, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. As a condition of entry and participation in the Live Game, each entrant expressly agrees that his or her real name, likeness, voice, words and/or biographical data will be recorded, broadcast and used by Sponsor for promotional purposes. Except where prohibited, acceptance of a Prize constitutes confirmation of each winner’s consent that his or her name, likeness, voice, words and/or biographical data may be used for advertising and promotional purposes, without limitation and without additional notice, compensation, or consent.
- RELEASE: By participating, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, participating dealers and retailers, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors and promotional and other vendor agencies, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service agencies, independent contractors, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of any of the above organizations from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, or property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any Competition-related activity, or participation in the Competition. Sponsor is not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Competition, including entrants’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition. Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Competition or in the announcement of prizes, including erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize, and under no circumstances will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If for any reason Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Competition, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Competition is severely undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Competition without further obligation. If Sponsor in its discretion elects to so abbreviate all or any portion of the Competition, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award any or all of the Prizes from among all eligible entries received to date.
- This Competition is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated only according to applicable United States law. Do not enter this Competition if you are not located in the United States. The use of any automated devices in connection with this Competition is prohibited. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections, whether human, technical or otherwise in nature. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY COMPUTERIZED SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGE FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Competition should virus, bugs or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this Competition. Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to any person’s computer or related equipment resulting from or relating to participation in this Competition or downloading any material related to this Competition. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. In the event of a dispute, any potential Player or potential winner may be required to provide proof that he or she is the authorized holder of the identified e-mail account. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to this Competition, including interpretation and application of these Official Rules.
- DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in cook county, illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. illinois law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the Competition and all aspects related thereto.
- SPONSOR: Cambium Networks, Inc., 3800 Golf Road, Ste. 360, Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008.
//End of Official Rules//
STANDARD ABBREVIATED RULES (for use on all print, email and online advertisements or calls-to-action related to the Competition):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, void where prohibited. 18+, 50 US & DC, Cambium Networks operators + reg’d Commun. mbrs only. Enter 12:01 am CT 10/10/2018 – 11:59 pm CT 10/30/2018. Live Game October 31, 9/15/18. Off’l rules avail. @ http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/ePMP-2000-and-1000/Cambium-Connect-Game-Show/m-p/92609. Prizes: 1 ePMP AP w/ beam steer + 2d antenna (ARV: $1200); 2 ePMP Bridge in a Box (ARV: $300/ea). Total ARV all Prizes: $1800. Hi-speed internet capable of running GoToWebinar req. to play. Spons.: Cambium Networks, Inc., 3800 Golf Road, Ste. 360, Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008.