Get a free Wi-Fi access point with cloud management and see the difference!
Enterprise IT, Network Operators, and Managed Service Providers want Wi-Fi networks that are affordable AND deliver high QoS (quality of service).
With our solution, planning and configuration are easy. Automated installation and provisioning reduce time spent deploying. Monitoring and management are available via the cloud or as an on-premises controller.
This is your chance to see how cnPilot 802.11ac Enterprise Indoor Wi-Fi Access Points and the cnMaestro network management system transform your business.
Register Here to receive your free Wi-Fi AP. Our representatives can provide a solution overview and help you get started.
cnPilot e410 Indoor Wi-Fi Access Point
802.11ac Wave 2 Dual Band 2×2
- Schools and universities
- Indoor public spaces
- Malls and retail store
- Hotels and resorts
- Multi-dwelling units (MDUs)
*A Cambium Networks representative will reach out to you shortly to provide additional details and qualifications for the program. Quantities are limited.
*Free AP Qualifications:
- IT Professionals
- Limited to one AP per individual, per organization
Terms & Conditions
- Register to participate at https://www.cambiumnetworks.com/cnpilot-free-ap/.
- A Cambium Networks, Ltd. representative will reach out to you shortly to provide additional details and qualifications for the program. Quantities are limited. The closing date to register is December 31, 2021.
- The Registrant must be an IT professional with a valid corporate or organizational email address, and a legitimate need to procure Wi-Fi network equipment within the next 12-months.
- The corporate or organizational entity and Registrant shall only be eligible to receive a single cnPilot e410 Wi-Fi Access Point as part of this program.
- Open a cnMaestro Cloud Account at https://cloud.cambiumnetworks.com/index.html prior to the cnPilot e410 Wi-Fi Access Point shipping. There is no fee for the cloud account but it will be used to configure and provide services to the provided cnPilot e410 Wi-Fi AP.
- cnMaestro Terms of Service
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY) WITH RESPECT TO THIS EQUIPMENT AND SERVICE, WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- THIS MEANS THAT WE DO NOT PROMISE YOU THAT THE EQUIPMENT OR SERVICE IS FREE OF PROBLEMS. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we make no warranty that this equipment and service will meet your requirements or that this equipment and service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free or that defects in the equipment or service will be corrected. We make no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this equipment or service as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through this equipment or service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through this equipment or service or from us or our subsidiaries/other affiliated companies shall create any warranty. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions limits or excludes our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession); or any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.