Cambium Networks is more than a company. We’re a community.
Our mission to provide connectivity transcends business – promoting education, reaching underserved populations, and supporting relief efforts in the wake of disaster – to help cultivate vibrant communities for future generations.
Giving Back – Sharing time and talent to grow connection
Cambium employees show up for community – volunteering time, skill, knowledge, and resources to support initiatives that support individual and community welfare.
- Supporting people with a food drive during COVID
- Long term benefits of a community hub
- Streaming Video over Wi-Fi Helps a Hospital Care for COVID Patients
- Gigabit Wireless Blasts University of Mwaro to the Fast Lane
- Cambium Networks Donates Wi-Fi Equipment to Connect a School in Puerto Rico
- Cambium Networks Donates 50 Bicycles to Chicagoland Toys for Tots Parade
- OmniLogic Network Rebuilds after California Fires
- Making the Most of a Community Hub
- Connectivity Makes a Difference in the Thailand Cave Rescue
- Connectivity Helps Save Lives
- McAuliffe Elementary School STEAM students build Wi-Fi connectivity
- Connecting Sumando Por Ti Orphanage in Mexico
- Connecting Rural Pembroke, Illinois
- Hurricane Harvey Recovery
- Connecting Education in Texas
- Puerto Rico Disaster Recovery
- Connectivity for Refugees in Lesvos, Greece
- Wireless Video Surveillance Helps Stop Poaching in Africa
- Connecting in Times of Need
- Leave No Veteran Behind Creates Community Hub
- Connecting R City, Chicago, Illinois
- Giving Back to the Community
- A Gift of Independence to School Children
- Connecting the Unconnected
- Innovation and Goodness
- Connecting Gandhi’s Home
Wireless Connectivity Heroes around the World
Cambium Networks celebrates individuals who undertake extraordinary efforts to make a difference through connectivity, extending wireless broadband access to improve lives and support communities. Winners are recognized quarterly from nominations submitted year-round, with a Connectivity Hero of the Year selected from quarterly winners.
- Heroes Rise to the challenge during the Pandemic
- Connecting the Unconnected and Improving the World
- Heroes Who Improve the World through Connectivity
- Calm in the Face of Disaster – Connectivity Heroes
- Bridging the Homework Divide and Changing the Lives of Children
- Article on DTL and Cambium providing connectivity in Greece
- View the video on Disaster Tech Labs’ deployment in Lesvos, Greece
Connecting U – Free educational self-paced training modules – Fostering interest in communications technology amongst the future leaders of our connected world.
Network operators who share their resources to change the world.
Cambium employees sharing their time and talent to connect the unconnected.
Hopkins Park in rural Illinois now has wireless broadband to connect the local library and Community Center with high-speed WiFi for education, health care, and to build commerce.