We are honored that Built In has recognized Cambium Networks as a Best Large Company to Work for in Chicago. This annual program recognizes employers who have created a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that support employees — no matter if they’re in the office or at home. Built In also evaluates compensation, benefits and culture programs, and it’s an honor to be recognized for the culture we’ve cultivated. The real winners are our team members, partners and customers who use the great solutions we provide.
People who work at Cambium Networks are able to thrive because we:
- Offer a collaborative environment where employees’ input is valued.
- We inspire our employees to take risks and innovate in their respective areas and take pride in the impact of their hard work in our business momentum.
- Our leaders and managers are focused on employee wellbeing and are able to adapt to changing contexts.
- Respect for People is a key core value.
We are a united team of hands-on problem solvers. We are passionate about making a difference to change the world for the better. We channel that passion into communications solutions and are a leading wireless infrastructure provider that offers 60 GHz and other fixed wireless and Wi-Fi to broadband service providers, enterprises and governments to provide Internet access. Since our inception in October 2011, we have grown exponentially, shipping more than 11 million radios in over 170 countries.
In addition to our core business of improving communications for service providers and enterprises, we promote education, reach underserved populations and support relief efforts in the wake of disaster. Here are some examples of how our teams are making a difference:
- McAllen, TX bridges digital divide with shared spectrum CBRS services
- Carrying out 1,000+ WiFi4EU projects in Europe
- Creating Wi-Fi zones for telemedicine initiatives in Colombia
Our business growth would not have been possible without the hard work of our employees, based across many countries. A strong team that is engaged with our Core Values and building a purpose driven organization.
Our team values the talents of people who want to grow their skills in variety of areas, including engineering, software development, finance, human resources, legal, marketing, operations, product management, sales, supply chain and more. Wherever you go to work, I encourage you to find a way to make a difference. I invite you to review the current job opportunities at Cambium Networks and maybe you, too, can be part of our great company.
As I reflect on this latest recognition, I want to personally thank our employees and our customers for believing in our mission and driving our success.