Get in on the free AP program for a Cambium Networks’ Cloud-Managed Wi-Fi solution demo
Enterprise IT, Network operators and managed service providers want Wi-Fi networks that are rock solid and affordable. Planning and configuration should be easy. Installation should be simple. Monitoring and management should be available via the cloud or an on-premises controller in a license-free solution
This is your chance to see cnPilot™ 802.11ac enterprise indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi access points and the cnMaestro™ network management system, and see how it can transform your business.
Register Here to participate in the no obligation free AP. Our representatives can provide a solution overview and help get you started. There is no risk, return the equipment if this isn’t the right solution for you.
cnPilot ™ e410 Indoor
802.11ac wave 2 dual band 2×2 Indoor access point
The compact low profile 802.11ac Wave 2 Multiuser MIMO (MU-MIMO) beamforming, high speed e410 Enterprise access point future proofs your Indoor access point deployments and is perfect for enterprises, schools, indoor public spaces, malls, hotels and resorts (Hospitality), coffee shops, multi-dwelling units (MDUs) or just about any place indoor that needs reliable high performing access points.
*A Cambium Networks representative will reach out to you shortly to provide additional details and qualifications for the program. Quantities are limited.
*Free AP Qualifications:
-User must be IT professional managing your organization’s Wi-Fi network.
-Limited to one AP per individual, per organization.
* required fields
Terms & Conditions
- Register to participate at https://www.cambiumnetworks.com/cnpilot-free-ap/.
- A Cambium Networks, Ltd. representative will reach out to you shortly to provide additional details and qualifications for the program. Quantities are limited. The closing date to register is June 30, 2019.
- The Registrant must be an IT professional with a valid corporate or organizational email address, and a legitimate need to procure Wi-Fi network equipment within the next 12-months.
- The corporate or organizational entity must be the end user of the Wi-Fi network and intermediaries are expressly excluded from the program.
- The corporate or organizational entity and Registrant shall only be eligible to receive a single cnPilot e410 Wi-Fi Access Point as part of this program.
- Open a cnMaestro Cloud Account at https://cloud.cambiumnetworks.com/index.html prior to the cnPilot e410 Wi-Fi Access Point shipping. There is no fee for the cloud account but it will be used to configure and provide services to the provided cnPilot e410 Wi-Fi AP.
- cnMaestro Terms of Service
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY) WITH RESPECT TO THIS EQUIPMENT AND SERVICE, WHICH INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- THIS MEANS THAT WE DO NOT PROMISE YOU THAT THE EQUIPMENT OR SERVICE IS FREE OF PROBLEMS. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we make no warranty that this equipment and service will meet your requirements or that this equipment and service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free or that defects in the equipment or service will be corrected. We make no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this equipment or service as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through this equipment or service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through this equipment or service or from us or our subsidiaries/other affiliated companies shall create any warranty. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions limits or excludes our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession); or any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.