Cambium Networks, a major manufacturer of wireless technology for outdoor use, offers a special programme for Municipalities and Public Administrations that are preparing to implement a wireless city hotspot project.
The Cambium Networks technologies ensure the implementation of a professional network both outdoors and indoors, with essential features for a municipal Wi-Fi network:
- MIMO 4×4 indoor and outdoor equipment with throughput greater than 1 Gbps.
- Up to 512 contemporary users for each Access Point.
- Maximum IP67 protection rating against dust and water resistance.
- Remote and centralized control through cnMaestro software loaded in the Cambium Cloud, or at the customer’s data centre.
- LTE filter built into all outdoor equipment.
- Wifi Alliance Hotspot 2.0 Passpoint® Certified.
- Lifetime Warranty on the product *
- Wifi4EU Ready.
- Enabler for Smart City services (video surveillance and IOT).
*Limited Life Time Warranty
- Advantageous discounts for the WiFi4EU programme.
- Project support from Cambium Networks.
- Training webinar* on the use of the cnMaestro cloud platform for network management, monitoring, and maintenance.
*The course will be delivered to the end user on USB media along with the Cambium Networks Wi-Fi products.
Germany – cambiumnetworks.com/wifi4eu_de/
France – cambiumnetworks.com/wifi4eu_fr/
Italy – cambiumnetworks.com/wifi4eu_it/
Poland – cambiumnetworks.com/wifi4eu_pl/
Spain – cambiumnetworks.com/wifi4eu_sp/