Healthcare facilities of all types require highly reliable and scalable wireless connectivity for patients, residents, staff members and device-to-device connectivity for IoT. Solving for unpredictable or no wireless coverage is critical.
Watch this webinar replay to hear how Hackensack Meridian Living at Holmdel met this need with 35% fewer access points than alternative options, and achieved their operational KPI’s for network performance.
Future Technologies and Verizon also share how they helped Hackensack Meridian Living at Holmdel deploy an industry-leading wireless connectivity solution for their 135,000 square foot facility to meet operational needs for capacity, coverage, device density, and next-generation use cases.
- Stephen Baker, President, Post-Acute Care at Hackensack Meridian Living at Holmdel
- Mr. Baker heads up all the assisted living facilities, sub-acute, rehab and retirement communities for Hackensack Meridian Living at Holmdel and brings 30 years’ experience in the industry
- Robin Goldsmith, Health Innovation Principal, Verizon
- Mr. Goldsmith is a Health Innovation Principal for Verizon’s healthcare, insurance & life science division. He brings over 20 years of experience serving the healthcare industry and is passionate about improving healthcare for both patients and clinicians through smarter technology and stronger connectivity wherever care is delivered.
- Peter Cappiello, CEO, Future Technologies
- Mr. Cappiello leads the organization’s overall vision and execution strategy and is passionate about the company’s focus on delivering technology solutions that best address the connectivity needs of its customers. He brings over 15 years of experience in the networking and wireless industry.
- Rad Sethuraman, VP Product Management, Cambium Networks
- Mr. Sethuraman is responsible for product and business strategy and execution for Cambium Cloud Management and Enterprise Wi-Fi and switching solutions. He brings over 25 years of experience in product development, product management and business development.