Wireless connectivity is mission critical for healthcare, but the network cannot ever get in the way. Hospitals, clinics and care facilities must focus on their patients rather than on managing network. Avoid the hassle and surprises in Wi-Fi. Wireless connectivity solutions from Cambium Networks include certified, mission-critical Wi-Fi and medical-grade communications that smoothly integrate with voice over Wi-Fi for nurse collaboration, asset tracking and telemedicine video applications. Provide patient, staff and administration users with reliable and efficient wireless connectivity that is centrally managed and easy to deploy.
Medical-grade infrastructure from Cambium Networks is proven in hospitals, clinics and care facilities. Our solutions are tested for interoperability with vital ecosystem partners, including Stanley Healthcare and Ascom for voice over Wi-Fi healthcare communications systems.
• Connect buildings with bandwidth across campus at a fraction of the cost of fiber
• Enable indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi access for employees, patients and visitors
• Offer seamless connectivity among the facilities
• Manage the network and connections with fairness based on types of access
• Allow both asset and people tracking across all the facilities
• Support video surveillance backhauling at key locations
• Monitor and control to manage security and access
• Tap into Cambium’s curated partner ecosystem for delivering business outcomes in healthcare
• Quickly add coverage, capacity or services – Optimize performance in a dense environment with multiple users and medical IoT devices with our applicationintelligent architecture which can be optimized to fit your operation.
• Install, provision, manage network services with bestin- class efficiency – With automated dynamic policy management, and Policy-based automation in our switches onboarding is faster with no errors or rework.
• Snap into your operations with open integration tools – Solutions are IEC-60601-1-12 certified for healthcare and integrate with leading medical device ecosystem vendors, asset tracking, nurse collaboration and video applications.
• Security – Ensure end-to-end user and data privacy with integrated access control for staff, patients and guests with secure monitoring.
• Enable healthcare digitization initiatives to deliver patient engagement to healthcare IoT outcomes: Cloud platform with open API supports easy application integration.