The cnPilot™ e501S 802.11ac Outdoor Sector Access Point includes an IP67 enclosure, 90° ~ 120° integrated sector antenna, supports 256 client associations, 16 SSIDs, WPA-2 encryption, Dynamic VLANs, DFS channels, Access Control Lists (ACL), and more.
2.4 GHz: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz Channels 1 – 13 (ETSI/CE), Channels 1 – 11 (US) 5 GHz: 5.15 – 5.85 GHz
WPA-2 (802.11i): WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x/EAP) & WPA2-Preshared-keys, Open
MAX CONCURRENT CLIENTS
Client: 213 m (700 Ft); Actual range will vary based on local RF conditions & client capability. Mesh: 2.4 GHz: 3,000 m (9840 Ft.) 5 GHz: 1,500 m (4,900 Ft.)
MAX DATA RATES
30 x 20.4 x 6.5 cm (without bracket)
Without bracket: 881 g (0.88 Kg); with Bracket: 1,063 g (1.06 Kg)
Pole mount bracket (included) or wall-mount (with included bracket or without)
Kensington Lock bracket
• Autonomous Controller-less operations (E.g.: roaming) • Cloud Managed • On-premise virtualized controller
• WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.1x • 802.11w (Protected Management Frames)
• cnMaestro Controller • Stand-alone AP based • Redirection to external RADIUS • Server DNS logging
• RADIUS based 802.1x including EAP-SIM/AKA, EAP-PEAP, EAP-TTLS, and EAP-TLS • MAC authentication (local database or External RADIUS server)
Turn SSID ON/OFF on a daily/weekly/time of day basis
- Automated Configuration with Policy Based Automation
- 7 Questions about the Facebook Express Wi-Fi Partnership with Cambium Networks
- Getting Hospitality Wi-Fi Right the First Time
- cnPilot Security Overview
- 802.11ax: Sixth Generation Wi-Fi Technology
- Aerial Telepresence Gives Business Owners a New Perspective
- Exceptional Guest Wi-Fi Guide
No Brochures currently available.
No Webinar Replays currently available.