cnPilot™ e500 APs feature two Gigabit Ethernet ports and an AUX port capability, enabling outdoor deployment anywhere with additional power available for another backhaul radio, security camera, or other additional equipment.
2.4 GHz: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz Channels 1 – 13 (ETSI/CE), Channels 1 – 11 (US) 5 GHz: 5.15 – 5.85 GHz
MAX CONCURRENT CLIENTS
Autonomous Controller-less operations (E.g.: roaming) • Cloud Managed • On-premise virtualized controller
cnMaestro Controller • Stand-alone AP based • Redirection to external RADIUS • Server DNS logging
RADIUS based 802.1x including EAP-SIM/AKA, EAP-PEAP, EAP-TTLS, and EAP-TLS MAC authentication (local database or External RADIUS server)
Packet capture • IP connectivity • Wi-Fi analyzer • Sniffer • Auto logging • • Open source ZapD compliant performance test tool
30 x 20.4 x 6.5 cm (without bracket)
Without bracket: 881 g (0.88 Kg); with Bracket: 1,063 g (1.06 Kg)
Pole mount bracket (included) or wall-mount (with included bracket or without)
- Hallett Motor Racing Circuit Connects Thousands of Onsite Devices With Enterprise Wi-Fi Solutions
- Independence Oregon Connects People with Public Wi-Fi
- SkyNet de Colombia Creates Wi-Fi Zones for Telemedicine Initiatives in Amazonas Region Using Cambium Equipment
- Public Wi-Fi Connects Residents and Businesses in Taranaki, New Zealand
- Bridging the Digital Divide in Guanajuato, Mexico
- Tickford Primary School WiFi
- Hotel Aquarios
- 7 Questions about the Facebook Express Wi-Fi Partnership with Cambium Networks
- Getting Hospitality Wi-Fi Right the First Time
- 802.11ax: Sixth Generation Wi-Fi Technology
- Aerial Telepresence Gives Business Owners a New Perspective
- Exceptional Guest Wi-Fi Guide
- Wi-Fi and LTE Coexistence
- cnPilot Event WiFi
- cnPilot WiFi Offload
No Brochures currently available.
No Videos currently available.
No Webinar Replays currently available.