Bruce Weintraub is the CEO of HealthSignals
An efficient and dependable communication network is pivotal in providing quality care. Communications touches every aspect of life, and leading elder care communities are implementing connectivity solutions that improve the quality of life while also improving the bottom line on financials.
At HealthSignals, we are committed to providing facilities with the necessary tools to enhance the quality of care in senior living. Our solutions offer security, reliability and more effective communication and collaboration with telehealth/telemedicine firmly in mind. With decades of experience in the industry, we understand the challenges many Continuing Care Resource Centers (CCRC) and Long-Term and Post-Acute Care (LTPAC) centers face. We provide a comprehensive suite of solutions that can greatly increase the quality of care in senior living.
Medical Grade Wi-Fi®
Our Medical Grade Wi-Fi® offers a secure, reliable connection throughout the entire facility. This all but eliminates network drops and helps ensure seamless communication between patients, providers, staff members and visitors. More reliable connectivity results in better real-time monitoring of vital signs and other medical data, for example, helping to improve patient care.
Cellular Signal Booster
Featuring the latest boosting technology, our Cellular Signal Booster solutions will enhance cellular signals for all North American providers in any residential or commercial space.
VoIP for Residents and Businesses
Our VoIP solutions give senior living facilities the ability to offer high-quality voice services that are tailored to their individual needs. This ensures clear communication between residents and staff, as well as with family members who may be in other locations.
Emergency Responder Radio Coverage Systems
Good communication is always important but especially in an emergency situation and at a senior living facility with more vulnerable people. Our Emergency Responder Radio Coverage Systems provide improved coverage throughout the facility which allows first responders to quickly and easily communicate during emergency situations, ensuring the safety of residents, staff and visitors.
Why Use HealthSignals to Enhance Quality of Care In Senior Living
We understand that no two senior living facilities are the same, so we provide personalized solutions tailored to meet each facility’s specific needs. And with our 24/7/365 support, we ensure that any questions or concerns can be addressed quickly and effectively. Our goal is to provide facilities with everything they need to enhance the quality of care in senior living and make sure residents receive an uncompromising standard of care.
Implementing our solutions offers several benefits:
- Reliable and secure communication with fast and efficient internet access inside buildings and remote locations
- Reliable and secure network to support medical applications, pharmacy carts and Electronic Medical Records (EMR) access for facility staff
- Improved productivity and efficiency across the campus
- Compliance with local and national codes and standards
- Centralized Management and Wi-Fi as a Service (WaaS)
With our comprehensive offering, we are committed to helping you create an environment that promotes well-being and improves quality of care in senior living.
- Join me for our Retirement Community Wi-Fi webinar where we will present field results and respond to your questions on May 02, at 2:00 PM Eastern time. Register Here.
- Contact HealthSignals today to learn more about how our solutions can benefit your facility.
- Review best practices in case studies:
- Read the Fairmount Homes Reports Exceptional Wireless Connectivity press release.