Microcom provides enterprise network providers with proven wireless backhaul and Wi-Fi access solutions from Cambium Networks
(this post was edited December 04, 2020)
ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill., November 02, 2017 — Cambium Networks™, a leading global provider of wireless broadband solutions, today announced a distribution partnership with Microcom Technologies to provide reliable, cost-effective wireless broadband backhaul, last-mile access, and Wi-Fi solutions to enterprise vertical markets.
“Connectivity is in demand, and customers need proven solutions that are reliable and affordable,” says David Golob, President of Microcom Technologies. “Cambium Networks’ consistent history of technical innovation gives our partners and customers industry-leading solutions at competitive prices. Our previous relationship as a Cambium Value-Added Reseller and training partner gives us confidence to recommend this product for all of our customers’ applications.”
Specifically, Microcom focuses on providing solutions to the following markets:
- Wi-Fi – cloud and controller-managed Wi-Fi for enterprise and hospitality
- cnPilot™ enterprise indoor11ac wave 2 connectivity
- cnPilot™ enterprise outdoor11ac coverage
- Service provider – enabling wide-area wireless connectivity with Cambium Networks fixed wireless access solutions
- ePMP™ 2000 fixed wireless solutions.
- Bridge in a Box Cambium’s new pre-configured Ethernet bridge allows plug-n-play operation in almost all scenarios. The product applications include building-to-building, remote Wi-Fi, temporary structures/events, video surveillance, and casual small business and home use (connecting, for example, remote buildings, docks and sheds) and is suitable for the non-technical user.
Cambium Networks’ Enterprise solutions are field-proven connectivity solutions enabling installers and users to align with everything from basic connectivity to mission-critical applications.
“Cambium’s large-capacity, low-latency, high-reliability, and secure wireless solutions are at work in thousands of networks around the world,” says Ron Ryan, Senior Vice President of Global Channels for Cambium Networks. “Microcom’s strength in reaching new partners and customers in under-served vertical markets will increase connectivity and business efficiency.”
About Microcom Technologies, Inc.
Microcom Technologies is a stocking, wholesale distributor of innovative, low-cost wireless networking products. http://www.microcom.us/cambium.html
About Cambium Networks:
Cambium Networks is a leading global provider of trusted wireless solutions that connect the unconnected – People, Places and Things. Through its extensive portfolio of reliable, scalable and secure wireless narrowband and broadband platforms, Cambium Networks makes it possible for all service providers and industrial, enterprise and government network operators to build affordable, reliable, high-performance connectivity. The company currently has over seven million radios deployed in thousands of demanding networks in more than 150 countries. Headquartered outside Chicago and with R&D centers in the U.S., U.K. and India, Cambium Networks sells through a range of trusted global distributors. www.cambiumnetworks.com