Choose the PTP 500 Series to deliver high-speed, robust wireless backhaul. Connect buildings in a campus setting. Extend video surveillance beyond the wired infrastructure. Support bandwidth-intensive applications such as Voice-over-IP, telemedicine, IP gaming and multimedia. The PTP 500 bridges can deliver up to 99.999% availability in virtually any environment, including non-line-of-sight, long-distance line-of-sight, over water or open terrain, even through extreme weather conditions.
With a 25 Mbps base system and outdoor units in both Connectorized and Integrated models, our PTP 500 Series 5.4 and 5.8 GHz bands offer easy license key upgrades with data rates up to 105 Mbps. throughput.
More Range to Anywhere
PTP 500 Series links have class-leading sensitivity and power output, which enable the links to go farther than comparable systems – up to 155 miles (250 km).
Cambium Networks combines MIMO, i-OFDM and our advanced signal-processing algorithms to create four simultaneous channels between pairs of transceivers at each end of the link, without losing spectrum efficiency.
Choice and Flexibility
PTP 500 Series bridges offer operators flexibility and options to add capacity when your network needs more and include:
- All units ship with a 25 Mbps base system.
- Single step license upgrades are available from 25 to 52 Mbps or 25 to 105 Mbps
- Stepped upgrades are available for 25 to 52 Mbps and 52 to 105 Mbps
- Supports 5, 10 and 15 MHz channel sizes
- A single T1/E1 port capability enabled through the PTP Power Indoor Unit (PIDU Plus) via simple splitter or Y cable.
- Extends Intelligent DFS (i-DFS) to regions where radar detection is enabled
- Each TDD-synchronized PTP 500 link can use a PTP-SYNC unit to provide an accurate timing reference. All models of the PTP 500 support the PTP-SYNC unit.
Integrated Lightning Protection
No external lightning protection device is needed at the top of the tower adjacent to the radio. An external PTP Lightning Protection Unit (PTP-LPU) is required at the cable entrance point leading to the indoor network equipment.
Support for HTTPS/TLS, Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS), and syslog.
This tool enables you to to plan for single or multiple links simultaneously, using Google Earth to provide a comprehensive overview of the entire network.