- Northumberland Schools
- Public Wi-Fi in Tokoroa
- Dunman High School
- KRK Sistemi City Hotspots
- Granada Stadium
- HCSO Florida
- Western Downs
- Wireless Backhaul for LTE and Small Cell Networks
- ePMP for CCTV applications
- Wi-Fi Deployments in Multi-Dwelling Units
- MU-MIMO Solution Paper
- Video Surveillance with HCMP
- Wi-Fi and LTE Coexistence
- Wireless Video Surveillance Solutions
- cnPilot WiFi ROI
- cnPilot Public Access WiFi
- Multi-Dwelling Unit Brochure
- Events Connectivity Brochure
- Video Surveillance Backhaul Brochure
- Disaster Recovery Brochure
- Higher Education Brochure
Wireless Campus Connectivity Solutions for Higher Education
EVERYTHING ON CAMPUS STOPS WHEN CONNECTIVITY IS DOWN. Classrooms, dormitories, research labs, auditoriums, and stadiums go dark. Every aspect of higher education depends on being connected, and wireless solutions from Cambium Networks provide affordable quality in end-to-end connectivity. Rapidly deploy the network you need at a fraction of the cost of leased lines or fiber build-outs. Connect events, people, and places with the reliable technology that provides the highest throughput at the lowest total cost.
Wireless broadband technology from Cambium Networks is designed to provide the spectral efficiency, coverage, and capacity to offer consistently reliable wireless connectivity for remote buildings, indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi access, events, and monitoring of facilities.
Have confidence that your solution will perform. Manage the entire end-to-end network with our free cnMaestro™ cloud-based management system and have a bird’s eye view of performance.
- High capacity at lower cost – Leverage one IP-based wireless network for multiple applications.
- 802.11ac edge access – provide high throughput for indoor and outdoor networks that provide high user satisfaction.
- Security – Design the solution with virtual private networks for faculty, administration, students, and guests with password authentication that meet PCI compliance standards for secure transactions.
- Affordability – Wireless solutions are proven to be deployed at a fraction of the cost of leased lines, fiber, copper,
or other solutions.