ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill., May 27, 2015 — Cambium Networks™, a global leading provider of wireless broadband solutions, today debuted C3 VoIP-200, a wireless broadband router for Network Operators, Service Providers, and Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISPs) looking to provide high-quality and cost-effective Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service, local networking, and end-to-end management to their subscribers and end users.
C3VoIP-200 incorporates remote management tools, integration with an analog telephone adaptor (ATA) and an option to power the Cambium Networks fixed wireless broadband subscriber module to yield network operators a swift return on investment when introducing VoIP services.
Key features of C3VoIP-200 include:
- Support for 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN protocols
- Host of remote management features that make it easy for network operators to control a large number of routers:
- TR069 protocol
- Local syslog
- SNMP V2
- Automatic provisioning using HTTP/TFTP
- Automatic firmware upgrades
- Analog telephone adaptor (ATA) integration with a home access point
- PoE port for powering an ePMP™ or PMP 450 subscriber module to connect existing Cambium equipment with the ability to remotely manage scores of in-network routers (C3VoIP-200P model only)
- Support for wired and wireless broadband features to deliver high-quality voice and video
- Four 10/100 BASE-T ports for wired connections, two phone jacks for VoIP service and one USB port for connecting to an external hard drive or printer
“Enterprise and residential service providers are under constant pressure to fulfill subscribers’ need for consistent, high-quality triple-play service, or else they’ll lose their competitive edge. With C3VoIP-200, they can satisfy customers easily and economically with remote management options for troubleshooting to ensure quality of service for voice, video and data transmissions,” said Scott Imhoff, VP of product management, Cambium Networks. “Moreover, this turnkey solution interfaces with network operators’ and customers’ existing equipment and devices, further facilitating seamless delivery of revenue-generating VoIP services.”
About Cambium Networks:
Cambium Networks is a leading global provider of wireless broadband solutions that connect the unconnected. Through its extensive portfolio of reliable, scalable and secure wireless broadband point-to-point (PTP) and point-to-multipoint (PMP) platforms, Cambium Networks makes it possible for all service providers; enterprises; governmental and military agencies; oil, gas and utility companies; Internet service providers; and public safety networks to build powerful, easily sustainable communications networks. The company currently has over four million of its access and backhaul radios deployed in thousands of demanding networks in more than 150 countries. Headquartered outside Chicago and with R&D centers in the U.S., Ashburton, U.K. and Bangalore, India, Cambium Networks sells through a range of trusted global distributors. For more information, visit: www.cambiumnetworks.com andwww.connectingtheunconnected.org.
Golin for Cambium Networks – Cyrus Hedayati
+1 415 318 4377